We have seven individual bedrooms, including a family suite comprising a large double with a dressing room off with 2 single beds, all rooms have a double or two single beds, most have views of our garden and the surrounding countryside.
Two of our double rooms also have double bed settees for children so we can accommodate families together.
One large double room has a four-poster bed for that special romantic weekend away.
Like all our rooms, it also has a digital freeview television, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdriers and private facilities.
Our tariffs are outlined below:
Daily Tariff inclusive of Breakfast – Prices quoted per room with ensuite facilities
|Single occupation of a room||£45.00 - £65.00|
|Twin bedroom||£70.00 - £80.00|
|Double bedroom||£70.00 - £80.00|
|Four-poster bedroom||£80.00 - £85.00|
|Family room for two adults and one child||£85.00 - £90.00|
|Family suite (sleeps two adults and up to three children, or four adults)||£100.00 - £130.00|
|Note: Cost depends on the age and number of children sharing with adults.|
Short Breaks Tariff
We offer Short Break Packages for stays of 2 or more nights. Please contact us for current offers.
|Group Tariff||For parties of 12 or more adults|
|Two Night Wedding Break||£220.00 per couple with the Four-poster room for the Bride and Groom for 2 nights Dinner B&B. A wedding lunch may be substituted for one nights dinner if you wish. Children under 12 years sharing with two adults pay for breakfast and any other meals taken.|
Rooms are available from 2.00pm on day of arrival, and should be vacated by 11.00am on day of departure: if you would like to arrive earlier please phone to make arrangements.
- All bedrooms are upstairs and non-smoking.
- We take a non-refundable deposit of £20.00 per night. We also accept credit and debit cards to guarantee a booking.
- Rooms cancelled at less than 48 hours notice will be liable for the full amount of the reserved accommodation.
- We allow guests to have a dog with them in three of our bedrooms. Please arrange this in advance.
- In addition to our large private car park we have undercover storage for cyclists and bikers
- If you have any special needs or have any further requirements not covered by our website please contact us – we will be delighted to help!